About Soy Wax
Soy Wax is made from the oil of soybeans. Unlike paraffin (a commonly used wax in retail stores), Soy wax is renewable, sustainable, carbon neutral, American grown and eco-friendly. A soy candle burns cleanly and slowly.
Soy wax tends to have a 'frosted' look, little-crystal-like structures, usually during the cooling process. Frosting is a natural and common occurrence in 100% soy candles. It will not affect the way your candle will burn.
All of our products are hand-poured. All of our products are made with 100% soy wax, no additives. All of our cotton-paper wicks are lead and zinc free.
Candle Care Tips
- WARNING: BURN CANDLE WITHIN SIGHT. NEVER BURN UNATTENDED. NEVER BURN ON OR NEAR ANYTHING THAT CAN CATCH FIRE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. KEEP YOUR CANDLE ON A HEAT-RESISTANT SURFACE.
- Center and trim your wicks to 1/4 of an inch prior to each lighting, for best possible burning to prevent mushrooming and a dancing flame.
- Always allow wax to fully melt/pool to reach the edges of the container before blowing it out. This usually takes 3-4 hours on larger candles. Doing this will avoid tunneling, helping your candle gain optimal diffusion.
- Don't burn your soy candle for more than 4 hours in one sitting.
- Don't allow candle to burn completely down to the bottom, discontinue using candle when about 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Extinguish if flame becomes too high or if flickering repeatedly.
- A candle snuffer is highly recommended to extinguish your candle.
- Allow candle to cool before placing the lid back on.